Rabu, 28 Oktober 2009


My hobby
I love beach. It a nice place for me. If I have plan to travel, I prefer choosing beach to mall. Because, I feel more relaxed and happy in the beach. Sometimes I go to the beach with my sister, and the other time with my friends. But I prefer going with my friends to my sister. Because if I go with my friends, I get more freedom to express my feeling. If I am sad, I can shout and cry loudly. But if I go with my sister I can’t do it. Because I am shy. So, I almost always go to the beach with my friends. We enjoy it.




3 komentar:

  1. in Padang there are so many beautiful beaches.

    have you go there???

    BalasHapus
  2. after i read your story i am very interested.because other i hobby do gardenig,i like too go the beach.In Padang many beaches.for example muaro,pasir putih beach,ect.you can go there.i am sure you will enjoy.your story very good.But you must develop of paragraph more.ok........this is the nice hobby

    BalasHapus
  3. woowwww......it's interesting...but i'm sorry yulia....i don't like to go to the beach....hehehehehehehehehe

    BalasHapus